We are all in this together.
As we hunker down for a few weeks (or more) of remote work and adjusting to a new normal, Greater Good Strategy is here to support you and your organization! Here are a few of the resources we’re providing to help: twice weekly office hours, free webinars, and five strategy ideas (be sure to read to the end for webinar reg details).
Five Things to Do RIGHT NOW
In between setting up your home office space, washing your hands, and “perfecting” your homeschooling skills, we’ve also got five digital strategy reminders to implement right now:
- Turn off your email welcome series and other automated emails. Consider a special welcome series (or just a single response) that incorporates a nod to what’s going on…
- Pause social ads and reassess. If you just canceled your conference, ads should stop running. If you decided to turn it into a virtual gathering, update the text and visuals to reflect the new plans.
- Take a look at planned or scheduled organic social content. Is the tone reflective of the current mood?
- Focus on list growth. The best way you can ensure an effective marketing effort when this is all over is to focus on email list growth now.
- Pause for self care. This is a wildly stressful time — don’t forget to take breaks, drink water, and take a deep breath. You’re not alone, and we’ll get through this together.
Office Hours on Facebook Live
We’ll be hosting regular Facebook Live “office hours” for you, your colleagues, or anyone else you invite (really, everyone is welcome including small humans). Just hop on to Facebook, navigate to our page, and ask questions or chat with us about whatever you need when it comes to digital marketing and online fundraising.
We’ll cover online best practices during these challenging times, answer specific questions your organization is facing, and share some examples of what other organizations are doing that we think are particularly effective.
We are also launching a three-part webinar series with content we’ve pulled together in response to COVID-19 related marketing FAQs.
Zoom 101 GGS has been virtual since the day we were born — and we live and breathe on Zoom. Tune in for this webinar (hosted on Zoom, obv) to learn a few, simple best practices to ensure your new work from home life goes as smoothly as possible…
How to Adapt your Fundraising Strategy Maybe you’ve been prepping for a large gala, online sustainer campaign, or even the launch of a new text-to-give program, and now you need to rethink those plans. We’ll walk you through the considerations and talk tone, timing, strategy and so much more when it comes to an online fundraising pivot during a global health crisis.
Managing a Virtual Team We’re pulling back the curtain to show you how we manage our 35-person team 100% virtually. Tune in for tips and tricks, as well as a bunch of specific recommendations and resources, about how we keep in touch, keep clients happy and keep plugging away, even while our team is spread across the world.
Need a little 1:1 time to talk through your strategy? Drop us a note and we’ll be in touch.